Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FINALLY!!

It took me long enough!! I took the time today and messed around with my blog. Im sure with in a couple days, this will be my new addiction. :)
In Nov 2008 Frank and I got married at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. It's such a beautiful place. I didn't know it exsisted, until my dad told us about it. Glad we did! It was such a great day to have our friends and family celebrate our special day with us.
We have 3 amazing kids. Xavier 11, Amaya 9, and Aiden 6. They are hilarious, smart and loving. Since I don't work, they have been spending a lot of their summer with us. I l ove it!!
Xavier will be in 6th grade this year and is really excited about changing classes. Xavier told me he can't wait for school to start again. He will also be starting football, which he wanted to do for some time now. Xavier has been playing baseball for awhile, so I think football will be a great change for him.
Amaya will be starting the 4th grade and doesn't show her excitment like Xavier does, but I know she is. Amaya rolls with it! I love how Amaya is so laid back. Amaya just started volleyball and pretty soon she will start soccer.
Aiden will be in the 1st grade this year. He is very smart when it comes to electronics. He is all about computers, clocks, phones anything with buttons and numbers.. Aiden is all over it. One day Frank was watching a basketball game on T.V, well Aiden was all excited, yelling and cheering , Frank thought he was all into the game, yah, not so much, he was into the stop clock on the bottom of the screen. He is such a happy little guy.
And the newest addition to the family... Daytona! The kids love her so much! Daytona plays very well with them. Daytona follow's the kids and Frank around the house. Where ever they go, Daytona goes. Its cute. She doesn't follow me, but when its time for her morning walks, she knows who to wake. :)
Im blessed with the best kids ever! :) I blessed with an amazing husband, family and friends.
Here are some pictures of the fam.





















2 comments:

  1. I can't believe my eyes!!! I mean, it is early as I am checking this....maybe I am dreaming?! HA! I'll have to check back later on, just to see if this is real!

    Just wait, you'll see, blogging does become addicting and you will be taking more pictures than you ever knew, as you will want to blog about it and then family will start checking it to see updates on you, Frank, the kids, even Daytona!

    Welcome to the blogging world my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Welcome back after, what a year?! JK
    I love blogging, mostly for my parents who live out of state, as well as my sister.

    I loved reading about all the kiddos. You are a great step-mom to them. They are all so lucky to have you.

    Daytona sounds and looks happy in his new home.

    ReplyDelete