Friday, August 14, 2009

Cali Trip!

This is my favorite street in San Fran, Lombard Street. The craziest street ever! You should have seen the line just to drive down Lombard, it was nuts. The night before, I forgot to charge my camera, I was totally bummed. I had to keep turning on and off my camera so it could get some juice. I was super excited that I got this picture. (even if there are lines in the picture)





































































The other picutures are from my cousin's wedding. The wedding was really beautiful! I got to see alot of my cousins that I havn't seen in years! More pictures to come.

It was Frank and the kids's 1st time to San Fran. I was really excited they got to come and enjoy some of the sites and meet the rest of my family. Well, most of my family.

This trip really meant alot to me. It was our 1st trip as a family. Just to see their faces as we walked on the Golden Gate Bridge was amazing! I love the fog as we were on the Bridge.. it was continuous mist on our faces, the green, green trees surrounding us, the kids running, pointing at new things, it was fun for all!! Just didn't want to come home from 70 degrees to 100 plus degrees. Gross!

Grandpa and Grandma Hogan got to take the kids to Alcatraz and Monterey Bay Aquarium, which Frank and I totally wanted to go, but I guess work is more important. We had to leave that weekend, while the kids stayed an extra week.

We had to smush everything in before Frank and I had to go home. We saw Golden Gate Bridge and Pier 39. Next time we will stay longer.

The kids got their own camera and I can't wait to see and post the pictures they took!

My mom and dad pretty much rock! Thank you so much for everything!! We had alot of fun on our little vacay.. and I know the kids did too. I love you.

Thank you Jenni and Fam for watching Daytona while we were in Cali! We missed her!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures! You can tell that the whole family was having a blast based on the looks on faces!

    You look so pretty in that dress at the wedding! And I love the picture of the four of you as a family! That is what it is all about!

    Even though time got cut short, looks like you made the most of it! Here's to more family vacations in the future!

    ReplyDelete